We recently had two employees from Rogers Insurance graduate from the Insurance Institute of Southern Alberta (IISA) and we couldn’t be more proud! We truly believe we have the best employees – and we love seeing our employees set and achieve these goals. We were able to attend convocation which had us beaming with pride. And, it got us thinking, why don’t more insurance professionals get their CIP and FCIP?
The Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) designation is recognized as the national standard of professionalism in the property and casualty (p&c) insurance industry. Awarded exclusively by the Insurance Institute, the CIP designation demands several years of rigorous study and strict adherence to the Institute’s Code of Ethics. For industry employers and clients, it is assurance the holder is well qualified to provide professional service.
At Rogers, we see the value in having credentials behind your name. We know the time and dedication it takes to complete these courses and programs, and we support our employees in their endeavors to further their knowledge on all things insurance. Why? Because we love insurance. After all, it’s what we do!
And because we love insurance we also love numbers. They go together like peanut butter & chocolate. Here are some stats to get you as excited about the CIP program as we are*:
- 76% of employers see a quantifiable return of their investment in the CIP program
- 80% of employees agree that the CIP designation leads to better career prospects
- 29% of employers REQUIRE a CIP designation and 45% prefer it
- 97% of employers provide some form of support for the CIP designation
- 71% of employers agree that job candidates with a CIP designation are of more interest when recruiting
Congratulations to our graduates! For more information on setting your goals and receiving your CIP or FCIP click HERE
Source: *Stats found HERE